Underwater Solutions provide turnkey packages for marine demolition of structures such as wharves jetties, piles, slipways and seawalls. We have a range of underwater equipment for breaking and cutting steel, wooden or concrete structures in or around the water. Within our fleet of vessels, we have pontoons and barges which provide access and working platforms around and under wharves. Our vessel “Crane Barge 1” is equipped with a crane and deck space for removing debris and demolition materials.
Underwater Solutions provide turnkey packages for marine based demolition such as;
- Wharf and jetty demolition.
- Pile cutting and removal.
- Underwater concrete cutting and breaking.
- Cable and pipeline removal.
- Underwater steel cutting.
- Rubbish and debris removal.
Our vessel “Crane Barge 1” is equipped with a hiab crane for demolition and removal of wharves and other marine structures.
Underwater Solutions has a range of equipment for demolition both above and below the water such as underwater chainsaws, breakers and cutting equipment.
An example of recent projects Underwater Solutions have completed;
- Demolition and disposal of the Northern Wharf at Matiu Somes Island, 2019.
- Demolition and disposal of a concrete wharf at Castle Point, 2019.
- Cutting and removal of timber piles at Centreport, Wellington, 2018 and 2019.
- Partial demolition of wharf for new outfall, Port of Tauranga, 2018.